Terms and Conditions
oh dear dolly Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
All users of this site agree that access to this site, use of this site and orders made on this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
- Free shipping for delivery to the UK over £200 (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
- UK Standard (2-3 working days) £2.95.
UK Next Day Delivery (next working day and excludes weekends).
£5.55 - order must be made before 3pm. Not available for Payl8r due to the time taken to process applications.
UK Saturday Next Day Delivery
£10.95 - orders must be made on the Friday before 3pm. Not available for Payl8r due to the time taken to process applications.
- Europe: £10.95 (up to 1kg).
- USA and Canada: £12.99 (up to 1kg).
- Rest of the world: £29.99 (up to 1kg) country exclusions apply.
The target times stated above are from order acceptance and exclude Bank Holidays and public holidays in the UK.
If your order has not been delivered, you agree that you will notify us of this in writing via Contact Us form on our website within five working days of the due/actual delivery date and send us photos/proof if requested.
We will ask our shipping partner to conduct an investigation and you agree to fully cooperate with these investigations and with any investigations we need to do.
Once we have been informed of the outcome of the investigation(s) we will let you know and we will act in line with the findings.
We do not pay customs or import duties for your orders or returns.
Our discount codes must only be used for your first purchase on our website, cannot be combined with any other oh dear dolly discount and are not available for payments with Payl8r.
Payl8r, Klarna and Buy Now, Pay Later
Payl8r, Klarna and buy now pay later arrangements are subject to status, are not provided by oh dear dolly and are subject to the Ts and Cs of the provider (Payment Providers). We do not accept any responsibility for the acts or omissions of any Payment Provider.
Returning An Item To Us
We hope that you will be really happy with your purchase. If an item is unsuitable for you, we would be happy to exchange it or offer a refund - we just ask that we receive the item back within 21 days of placing your order, unworn and in its original unopened and undamaged packaging. Security seals must be intact any items you return outside of these circumstances will be returned to you.
To return your item, contact us using the Contact Us form at the bottom of our website. You will need to quote your Order Number, the item you would like to return and the reason for the return. We will send you an email and let you know how to return the item to us. Refunds will be made using the method you used to pay for your order. Until we issue a refund, goods you have bought and returned to us still belong to you. We aim to process your refund within five working days of receiving the refunded item. Your split payment provider may take longer to process your refund. We do not accept any responsibility for any item lost in the post so we recommend that you use a signed for shipping method.
If you make a complaint, we will require you to send us written evidence that any fault or damage is due to our product and that Professional Extensions have been correctly applied by a Hair Professional. We will need you to return the item for inspection and testing and we will need you to answer some questions. You must return all of the hair to us.
Tape In Extensions, Pre-bonded Extensions, Micro Rings, Nano-rings & Wefts (Professional Extensions)
- Professional Extensions require a consultation and correct application by a qualified and certified professional (Hair Professional)
- Ask your Hair Professional for advice about purchasing Professional Extensions, the amount you should buy and whether they are suitable for you.
- We do not accept any responsibility where Professional Extensions have been incorrectly applied or applied by someone who is not a Hair Professional
Washing & Maintenance of Your oh dear dolly Human Hair Extensions & Wigs
Please take care of your hair extensions, hair pieces and wigs, they need to be looked after just as we need to look after our own hair. We have put some Dos and Dont's on our website and we need you to follow them.
✔️ Always use a clarifying shampoo on your own hair before having your extensions fitted
✔️ After your extensions are fitted, wait at least 48 hours before washing/conditioning
✔️ Brush your hair extensions regularly using a good quality brush
✔️ Spray regularly with a salon quality leave in conditioning spray and apply a little hair oil to the mid-lengths and ends from time to time to prevent the hair becoming dry (always avoid the bonded/sewn area)
✔️ If using heated styling appliances, use a heat protection product and set at no more than 185 degrees Celsius
✔️ Brush and plait your hair and extensions into one or two large plaits before going to sleep - we recommend sleeping on a silk pillowcase
✔️ Always use a sulfate free shampoo, conditioner and masque
✔️ Your extensions and hair must be 100% dry before going to sleep
❌ Don’t use heated styling appliances or hair dryers excessively as this will dramatically reduce the lifespan and quality of your hair extensions.
❌ Don’t apply any oil or oil like substance to your hair before having your extensions fitted
❌ Don’t use haircare products containing sulphates
❌ Don’t use purple shampoo or conditioner or any type of colour toning haircare products
❌ Don’t apply any products directly onto the bonded or sewn area of your extensions
❌ Don’t swim in your extensions as this can cause them to mat and substances in the water such as salt and chlorine can ruin them and change their colour
❌ Don’t use products containing alcohol on your extensions
❌ Don’t sleep when your extensions and hair are not 100% dry
Please be aware that we are unable to accept any responsibility for damage caused if you do not follow these instructions or for damage caused by swimming, the application of colour, bleach, purple shampoo or conditioner, toner or any other processing (including a perm).
Washing and Conditioning
- After having your extensions applied, wait at least 24 hours before washing
- Before you wash the hair, give it a thorough but careful brush to remove any knots or tangles (paddle brushes are great)
- Don’t scrunch the hair when washing or conditioning and keep as straight as possible to avoid tangling
- Apply a salon quality sulphate free shampoo to the hair after wetting with warm water and wash the hair very gently
- Carefully rinse with warm water, always keep the hair straight and never allow the hair to tangle or soak in the water
- Condition with a salon quality conditioner, keep the hair straight (avoid the root area) and rinse with warm water
- Blot the hair with a towel to remove excess water (don’t rub with the towel) and allow to air dry or blow dry human hair carefully on a medium heat setting
- Always use warm (not hot) water and never pull or put pressure on the hair
- Don’t apply any shampoo, conditioner or other products to the bonded or sewn area of your hair extensions, hair piece or wig
- You can use a high-quality dry shampoo sometimes instead of washing with water
Copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is protected by copyright under English and other copyright laws, is the subject of other intellectual property rights laws and is the property of oh dear dolly and/or its licensors and all rights are reserved. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with oh dear dolly or purchasing oh dear dolly products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with oh dear dolly or to purchase oh dear dolly products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless expressly authorised by oh dear dolly in advance in writing. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names used in the site are trademarks service marks and trade names of oh dear dolly and/or its licensors.
To the extent permitted by law, this site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for indirect losses, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of business opportunity, loss of contract and consequential losses.
To the extent permitted by law, our total liability to you under an order will be limited to the value of that order; and i) we do not accept any liability for any loss or damage caused by your failure to follow our instructions for the care, maintenance or washing of our products; ii) for any non-professional application of products which require professional application; the application of colour, bleach, toner, purple shampoo or conditioner, or any other chemical processing (including perming) – each of these will invalidate our warranty.
We do not accept responsibility for any delay or for the consequences of any delay in performing any of our obligations where this is caused by any matter beyond our reasonable control e.g., natural disasters, strikes or other industrial action, inclement weather or third party delivery services (Force Majeure Event). A Force Majeure Event shall not amount to a breach of contract on our part.
Additional Terms & Conditions for Trade Customers
- Trade accounts must only be applied for and used by qualified professionals for their own customers.
- Your trade account is for your exclusive use only and must not be shared with or used by anyone else.
- Your trade discount must not be combined with any other discount code or promotion.
- We need you to keep your login details secure and we do not allow you to share them with anyone. Do let us know right away if these details become compromised.
- Trade accounts that are not used will be deactivated and we will deactivate your trade account where we consider that there has been abuse or use that is not in line with our Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to change trade discounts at any time.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You agree that your order and our contract is governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to our contract.
These Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
© Copyright oh dear dolly 2008 - 2022