How We Protect Your Privacy
If there are questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact us via the Contact Us Form.
oh dear dolly is the Controller.
Personally Identifiable Information oh dear dolly Collects
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us:
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website ohdeardolly.com (the “Site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, subscribe to our service(s), search for a product, place an order on our Site or communicate with us in other ways such as on social media platforms and when you report a problem with our Site. The way you interact with us will determine what information we collect from you.
This information may include, but is not is limited to:
- Email address
- Home and/or business address
- Phone numbers at which we can contact you
- Your date of birth
- Method of payments
Active Information Collection
Active information collection points on the Site may include:
Question, Comment, and Feedback Forms
The Site may post a form for you to use in submitting questions, comments, and other feedback about us, our affiliates, the Site itself, or our affiliates' products and services, and other topics. We use such feedback information to improve the Site, and affiliates' products and services as well as for marketing and research purposes. Most information you provide in such forms is optional, but you will need to provide at least some Personal Data, so that we may respond to your inquiry.
Information we collect about you:
When you order products or services, we will also record information that details your order (e.g. where you ordered the products or services, where and when you used the products or services, payment arrangements and other information related to the products or services personnel).
Passive Information Collection
The Site uses various technologies to passively collect information from you while you are visiting (that is, you do not actively provide this information).
The passive information collection technology that we use is cookies:
"Cookies" are small text files that store information about your interactions with a particular website, either temporarily (known as a "temporary" or "session" cookie, and deleted once you close your browser window) or more permanently on the hard drive of your computer (known as a "permanent" or "persistent cookie"). Cookies can make it easier to use a website by allowing servers to access certain information quickly:
- Session cookies can be used to help a user's browser navigate a website more smoothly and may show up if the user comes from a website with which the subsequent website has some relationship (e.g., a website of an affiliated company) and can give helpful information.
- Persistent cookies can be used to customise a website for a user, such as by storing passwords, preferences, and registration and account information so that users do not have to re-enter them each time they visit a web
Please note that if you configure your browser to reject cookies, you might not be able to access important functions or areas of the Site or enjoy certain conveniences at the Site.
Personally Data Use and Disclosure
We process Personal Data to provide you with the goods and services you have ordered.
- To research, develop, manage, protect and improve our Site and services
- To analyse data, or to have a third party do so on our behalf
- To conduct direct marketing activities
- For other legitimate interests
If you use our Site, information may also be used to evaluate what portions of our Site are visited more often than others, determine where visitors came from, where they go, and how long they stay on a particular page, or on the Site in general.
We may match information collected from you through different means or at different times, including, for example, information collected online and offline, and use such information along with information obtained from other sources, including third parties. To do this, it is often necessary to share this information with carefully selected vendors, business partners and/service providers such as our website services provider. For more information, see Disclosure below.
The legal basis for the use of your Personal Data includes one or more of the following:
- Necessary for the performance of the contract or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you
- Necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
- Necessary to protect your vital interests or that of another person
- Your consent
- Necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interest or that of a third party
We share your Personal Data with affiliated and non-affiliated organisations including, for example:
- To entities that provide services on our behalf
- Other business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- To analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site;
- To government, regulatory and law enforcement agencies where the disclosure is required or authorised by law, and otherwise as we believe is necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate our Site properly, or to protect or defend our rights or the or rights well-being of our employees, users or others or if you are involved (or are suspected by governmental authorities or our security functions to be involved) in any illegal activity, even without a subpoena, warrant or court order.
Other Uses and Disclosures of Information
From time to time, our service providers may have access to information you submit via the Site to provide operational or other support services for the Site (e.g., web hosting or database services). We have put in place agreements with such service providers to protect against unauthorized uses or disclosures of such information.
Storage of Personal Data
For our customers who are in the EEA, the Personal Data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). If Personal Data is transferred outside the EEA, we will ensure we comply with the GDPR in relation to such transfer.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
It is your responsibility to safeguard any usernames and passwords you use to access portions of the Site and to notify us if you ever suspect that these usernames or passwords have been compromised. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any unauthorised use of this Site conducted via your username or password. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
To ensure fair processing, your Personal Data will not be retained by oh dear dolly for longer than necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was originally collected, or for which it was further processed.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights related to the rights listed below please contact us via the Contact Us Form:
- Information access.
- Objection to processing of your Personal Data.
- Objection to automated decision-making and profiling.
- Restriction of processing of Personal Data.
- Personal Data portability.
- Personal Data rectification.
- Personal Data erasure.
Links to Other Websites