Message us on WhatsApp 07535864688
to get discounts, exclusive content, to check same day delivery availability and to get help with your order.
These Pure Russian tape in human hair extensions are crafted from virgin hair to produce superior, salon quality Remy (cuticle) extensions. The perfect match to blend in with your hair if your hair is fine and you need more volume/length.
- 18" (approximately 45cm)
- Contains 20 pieces (approximately 4cm in width) of tape in hair extensions
- Salon Professional AAAAA AAAAA AA (12A) Grade Hair
- 100% cuticle aligned Human Hair (Remy Hair)
- Double Drawn hair (thick ends)
- 50g per pack (approximate weight)
- 2.5g per tape (approximate weight)
- Hair lifetime: 1 Year or more with correct care (see Care & Washing Instructions)
- Re-useable - remove and re-use using tape release and fresh tape tabs from our Hair Care range
Are you looking for a superior quality hair? Go for these Pure Russian tape extensions to add luxurious length and volume to your own hair in less than an hour.
To get a similar look to the look in our images, for a full head buy 2-3 packs but this depends on the thickness of your own hair so please seek professional advice before buying if you are unsure.
We advise a consultation and professional application.
Guide To How Many Packs To Buy
Our tape in extensions are sold in individual units of 50g. Always seek professional advice, but here is our recommended guide:
Buy 1 pack (50g/20 pieces) if you would like to have slightly more volume/length in half of your head, say at the back, and you have thin to medium hair. 1 pack (50g) is generally enough to cover a half head but will not be enough to cover a full head.
Buy 2 packs (100g/40 pieces) if you would like to have a gentle but noticeable increase in volume/length all over your head and you have thin to medium hair. 2 packs is generally the amount you would need to cover a full head of thin to medium hair.
FULL HEAD + EXTRA VOLUME
Buy 3 packs (150g/60 pieces) if you would like to have a significant boost in volume/length all over your head and you have medium to thick hair. 3 packs is generally enough to cover a full head of medium to thick hair.
Shipping, Delivery & Returns
- Free shipping for delivery to the UK over £100 (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
UK Standard (2-3 working days) £3.95.
UK Next Day Delivery (next working day and excludes weekends).
£6.95 - order must be made before 3pm. Not available for Payl8r due to the time taken to process applications.
UK Saturday Next Day Delivery
£10.95 - orders must be made on the Friday before 3pm. Not available for Payl8r due to the time taken to process applications.
Europe: (7 working days) £10.95 (up to 1kg).
USA and Canada: (7 working days) £12.99 (up to 1kg).
Rest of the world: (7 working days) £29.99 (up to 1kg) country exclusions apply.
We do not pay customs or import duties for your orders or returns.
Returning an Item To Us
We hope that you will be really happy with your purchase. If an item is unsuitable for you, we would be happy to exchange it or offer a refund - we just ask that we receive the item back within 21 days of placing your order, unworn and in its original unopened and undamaged packaging. Your statutory rights are not affected.
To return your item, contact us using the Contact Us form at the top of our website. You will need to quote your Order Number, the item you would like to return and the reason for the return. We will send you an email with your Returns Number and let you know how to return the item to us. Refunds will be made using the method you used to pay for your order.
Our Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed on our website. Read our Terms and Conditions.
How To Apply/Sizing
- Requires a consultation and application by a certified professional
- Ask your qualified hairdresser for advice about purchasing these tape in extensions and whether they are suitable for you.
- Curling your hair and the hair extension will give a more believable look if your own hair is shorter than the extension.
If you need help choosing the right length, see our Length Guide.
Care & Washing Instructions
Care of Your oh dear dolly Human Hair Extensions
Please take care of your human hair pieces, they need to be looked after just as we need to look after our own hair.
- Don’t swim in your hair extensions as this can cause them to become matted and substances in the water such as salt and chlorine can ruin the extensions and their colour
- We cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused by swimming, the application of colour, bleach, toner or any other chemical process (including a perm)
- Spray regularly with a good quality leave in conditioner spray and apply a little high quality hair oil from time to time to avoid them becoming dry
- Always use a clarifying shampoo on your own hair before having tape in extensions applied
- Use products without alcohol
- Excessive and daily use of heated styling appliances will dramatically reduce the lifespan and quality of the hair. You can straighten and curl the hair using heated styling appliances at no more than 185 degrees celsius - always apply a good quality heat protection product such as Rose Gold Oil before applying any heat
Washing and Conditioning
- After having your extensions applied, wait at least 24 hours before washing
- Before you wash the extensions, give the hair a thorough but careful brush to remove any knots or tangles (paddle brushes are great)
- Don’t scrunch the hair when washing or conditioning and keep as straight as possible to avoid tangling
- Apply a salon quality sulphate free shampoo to the hair after wetting with warm water and wash the hair very gently
- Carefully rinse with warm water, always keep the hair straight and never allow the hair to tangle or soak in the water
- Condition with a salon quality conditioner, keep the hair straight (avoid the root area) and rinse with warm water
- Blot the hair with a towel to remove excess water (don’t rub with the towel) and allow to air dry or blow dry carefully on a medium heat setting
- Always use warm (not hot) water and never pull or put pressure on the extensions
- Don’t apply any shampoo, conditioner or other products to the bonded or sewn area of your extensions
- You can use a high quality dry shampoo sometimes instead of washing with water
- We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage caused by any failure to follow these care and washing instructions or for a non-professional application - see our Ts and Cs for more information
How to sleep with hair extensions
Night time: brush your hair and hair extensions thoroughly and put in one or two large plaits. Sleep on one of our silk pillow cases for extra hair protection.
if you would like to ask a question about this product.
No questions and answers for this product at the moment.
No reviews for this product at the moment.