One Piece Hair Extension made with fine salon quality Remy hair from the oh dear dolly collection.
- 20” (approximately 50cm)
- 12” width
- 100% cuticle aligned Human Hair (Remy Hair)
- Salon Professional AAA (3A) Grade Hair
- Double Drawn hair (thick ends)
- 150g per pack
- Clip into your own hair with the attached pressure sensitive clips (cushioned)
Get extra length and volume in minutes with this premium, easy-to-apply clip in hair piece made with real hair. Choosing an extension length that is closest to the length of your own hair allows you to more easily and believably blend the extensions with your own hair.
In our photos, the hair has been styled by oh dear dolly. The product description above lets you know what the hair will be like when you receive it.
Message us on WhatsApp 07535864688 if you need any help with your order.
The Hair You Desire
If The Hair You Desire is more hair, in quick time, this premium one piece human hair extension will give you extra length and volume so that you can work almost any event or long hair look in virtually no time at all. Whether you need a full-on glamorous style for a special occasion or a wedding, or if you just need to keep it casual while you are off duty, this hair piece will work hard to give you so many different hair styles. Requires no bonding, gluing or weaving to wear. You can apply this hair extension yourself in minutes in the comfort of your own home. Express Hair at your fingertips! Gets you Longer Hair or Thicker Hair.
Shop all pieces from the oh dear dolly edit
How To Apply/Sizing
- Attach to your own hair by clipping on the extension piece at the back of your head using the attached pressure sensitive clips.
- Curling your hair and the hair extension will give a more believable look if your own hair is shorter than the extension.
If you need help choosing the right length, see our Length Guide.
Care & Washing Instructions
Care of Your oh dear dolly Human Hair Extensions
Please take care of your human hair pieces, they need to be looked after just as we need to look after our own hair.
- Don’t swim in your hair extensions as this can cause them to become matted and substances in the water such as salt and chlorine can ruin the extensions and their colour
- We cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused by swimming, the application of colour, bleach, toner or any other chemical process (including a perm)
- Spray regularly with a good quality leave in conditioner spray and apply a little high quality hair oil from time to time to avoid them becoming dry
- Always use a clarifying shampoo on your own hair before having tape in extensions applied
- Use products without alcohol
- Excessive and daily use of heated styling appliances will dramatically reduce the lifespan and quality of the hair. You can straighten and curl the hair using heated styling appliances at no more than 185 degrees celsius - always apply a good quality heat protection product such as Rose Gold Oil before applying any heat
Washing and Conditioning
- After having your extensions applied, wait at least 24 hours before washing
- Before you wash the extensions, give the hair a thorough but careful brush to remove any knots or tangles (paddle brushes are great)
- Don’t scrunch the hair when washing or conditioning and keep as straight as possible to avoid tangling
- Apply a salon quality sulphate free shampoo to the hair after wetting with warm water and wash the hair very gently
- Carefully rinse with warm water, always keep the hair straight and never allow the hair to tangle or soak in the water
- Condition with a salon quality conditioner, keep the hair straight (avoid the root area) and rinse with warm water
- Blot the hair with a towel to remove excess water (don’t rub with the towel) and allow to air dry or blow dry carefully on a medium heat setting
- Always use warm (not hot) water and never pull or put pressure on the extensions
- Don’t apply any shampoo, conditioner or other products to the bonded or sewn area of your extensions
- You can use a high quality dry shampoo sometimes instead of washing with water
Try this oh dear dolly hack to give your human hair extensions or human hair wig a deep penetrating conditioning treatment (not for synthetic hair):
- After removing your hair extensions or wig, coat the hair shaft liberally with Mashooq Oil (keeping the product well away from the wefted area or taped area of your extensions or the root/cap area of your wig).
- Wrap hair shaft only with cling film.
- Place the hair shaft only in a plastic bag and seal with an elastic band, leaving the wefted area or taped area of your extensions or the root/cap area of your wig on the outside of the plastic bag.
- Leave in a warm place for an hour or better still, overnight if you have the time.
- Follow the washing instructions for the product.
oh dear dolly thinks you should know
We have worked really hard to try to make sure that our colour swatches represent the hair colours as they are in real life but monitors and devices do vary. If you would like us to help you match your hair colour, go to Match My Hair Colour.
Some of the hair has been styled in our photos so please check the product description – this will tell you what the hair will be like when you receive it. If you still have any questions, you can Contact Us.
Contact Us if you would like to ask a question about this product.
No questions and answers for this product at the moment.
Bought the one piece human hair extensions, really impressed with the quality! Really soft and thick hair, perfect for me as I needed it more for the thickness rather than length. Customer service team was so helpful, went above and beyond to find me a colour that matched my hair as at the time none of the colours were a match. Would highly recommend this brand, so happy with my extensions and really friendly team.
Shipping, Delivery & Returns
- Free shipping for delivery to the UK over £100 (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
- UK Standard (3-5 working days) £3.95.
UK Next Day Delivery (next working day and excludes weekends).
£6.95 - order must be made before 3pm. Not available for Payl8r due to the time taken to process applications.
UK Saturday Next Day Delivery
£10.95 - orders must be made on the Friday before 3pm. Not available for Payl8r due to the time taken to process applications.
Europe: £10.95 (up to 1kg).
USA and Canada: £12.99 (up to 1kg).
Rest of the world: £29.99 (up to 1kg) country exclusions apply.
UK: we aim to deliver within 1 - 5 working days of order acceptance.
Rest of the world: we aim to deliver within 7 working days of order acceptance.
We do not pay customs or import duties for your orders or returns.
Returning an Item To Us
We hope that you will be really happy with your purchase. If an item is unsuitable for you, we would be happy to exchange it or offer a refund - we just ask that we receive the item back within 21 days of placing your order, unworn and in its original undamaged packaging. Your statutory rights are not affected.
To return your item, contact us using the Contact Us form at the top of our website. You will need to quote your Order Number, the item you would like to return and the reason for the return. We will send you an email with your Returns Number and let you know how to return the item to us. Refunds will be made using the method you used to pay for your order.
Our Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed on our website. Read our Terms and Conditions.