The Halo is a temporary human hair extension on a wire. The adjustable wire sits on the top of your head and is concealed by your own hair.
- 16” (approximately 40cm)
- 100% Human Hair (Remy Hair)
- Attach to your head with the ultra-fine wire attached to the weft and adjust the length of the wire for a secure fit (you can apply in less than one minute)
- Suitable for fine to medium volume hair
Weft hair extensions on a wire are the fastest way we know for you to add and remove hair extensions without using glue, clips or weaving. Choose a length that is closest to your own hair length for easier and more believable blending of the extension with your own hair.
In our photos, the hair has been styled by oh dear dolly. The product description above lets you know what the hair will be like when you receive it.
The Hair You Desire
If you would like to add extra volume or length to your own fine or medium hair in less than a minute, The Halo hair extension on a wire may be the perfect hair solution to give you The Hair You Desire. It will give you fuss-free glamour and immediate hair confidence that will work for almost every occasion. Another great feature is that you can remove The Halo yourself in a matter of seconds. Gets you Longer Hair or Thicker Hair. Express Hair at your fingertips
Shop all pieces by Halo London
How To Apply/Sizing
- Make a circular parting in your own hair that runs from ear to ear.
- Place the extension in this parting with the hair weft sitting above your ears, to the back of your head. Place the wire firmly on the crown of your head.
- Adjust the length of the wire so that the extension fits snugly.
- Once in place, simply comb your own hair over the wire and blend in with the hair extension.
- Curling your hair and the hair extension will give a more believable look if your own hair is shorter than the extension.
If you need help choosing the right length, see our Length Guide.
Care & Washing Instructions
We want your hair extensions to last as long as possible so we need you to follow these instructions carefully:
- Keep your hair clean: Shampoo your hair with a sulphate free Shampoo going in a downward motion. Condition with Conditioner and rinse well.
- Brush carefully and then dry with a hair dryer.
- Avoid "air drying" your extensions. Squeeze dry with a towel and then blow dry to finish.
- Use a wide tooth comb to combat tangling.
- Try not to back comb your hair too often. This can result in cuticle breakage that will result in dryness and matting.
- If you sleep wearing your hair extensions, Halo recommend that you braid them or put them in a loose ponytail first to minimise tangling. This should also be done if you are doing anything energetic that will cause the hair to tangle.
- Don’t allow the hair extensions to dry out - only hair growing from a scalp receives lubrication from the scalp oils. So, spray regularly with a good quality Leave-In Conditioner Spray. You can also apply a little Rose Gold Heat Protector or Mashooq Oil daily to the hair and always before applying any heated hair appliance to the hair.
- Don't brush too harshly (Halo recommend a brush with soft bristles). Start at the ends of your hair and gently work your way up.
- Try to use a high quality heat protective spray such as Rose Gold Heat Protector prior to using heat on your hair to keep your hair in great condition and avoid heating one spot for too long.
- The excessive use of heated appliances on any of these pieces will dramatically reduce their lifespan and the quality of the hair. Only use heated appliances of up to 120 Celsius and always apply a good quality heat protection product such as Rose Gold Heat Protector.
- We recommend that you do not go into water wearing your hair extension on a wire as this may cause matting and may ruin your extension.
Always use warm (never hot) water when washing and conditioning the hair.
Never scrunch or rub the hair when washing and conditioning.
You can use a high quality Dry shampoo from time to time instead of washing with water.
Try this oh dear dolly hack to give your human hair extensions or human hair wig a deep penetrating conditioning treatment (not for synthetic hair):
- After removing your hair extensions or wig, coat the hair shaft liberally with Mashooq Oil (keeping the product well away from the wefted area or taped area of your extensions or the root/cap area of your wig).
- Wrap hair shaft only with cling film.
- Place the hair shaft only in a plastic bag and seal with an elastic band, leaving the wefted area or taped area of your extensions or the root/cap area of your wig on the outside of the plastic bag.
- Leave in a warm place for an hour or better still, overnight if you have the time.
- Follow the washing instructions for the product.
oh dear dolly thinks you should know
We have worked really hard to try to make sure that our colour swatches represent the hair colours as they are in real life but monitors and devices do vary. If you would like us to help you match your hair colour, go to Match My Hair Colour.
Some of the hair has been styled in our photos so please check the product description – this will tell you what the hair will be like when you receive it. If you still have any questions, you can Contact Us.
Questions & Answers
if you would like to ask a question about this product.
No questions and answers for this product at the moment.
No reviews for this product at the moment.
Shipping, Delivery, Returns and Terms & Conditions
- Free shipping for delivery to the UK over £100 (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
- UK Standard (3-5 working days) £4.50.
- UK Next Day Delivery (next working day and excludes weekends).
£7.50 - order must be made before 3pm. Not available for Payl8r due to the time taken to process applications.
- UK Saturday Next Day Delivery
£11.00 - orders must be made on the Friday before 3pm. Not available for Payl8r due to the time taken to process applications.
Europe: £14.99 (up to 1kg).
USA and Canada: £12.99 (up to 1kg).
Rest of the world: £29.99 (up to 1kg) country exclusions apply.
UK: we aim to deliver within 1 - 5 working days of order acceptance.
Rest of the world: we aim to deliver within 7 working days of order acceptance.
We do not pay customs or import duties for your orders or returns.
Returning an Item To Us
We hope that you will be really happy with your purchase. If an item is unsuitable for you, we would be happy to exchange it or offer a refund - we just ask that we receive the item back within 21 days of placing your order, unworn and in its original undamaged packaging. Your statutory rights are not affected.
To return your item, contact us using the Contact Us form at the top of our website. You will need to quote your Order Number, the item you would like to return and the reason for the return. We will send you an email with your Returns Number and let you know how to return the item to us. Refunds will be made using the method you used to pay for your order.
Our Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed on our website. Read our Terms and Conditions.